DESCRIPTION: All the basics and all the details you need to make a living billing your patients’ insurance successfully. In this book, you will find information such as:
- How to decide whether to bill insurance or not in your practice
- Detailed directions on how to work with over 15 major insurance companies or conglomerates
- Samples of more than 25 forms that you may need to use in varying situations, along with complete instructions for their use
- Details of how and when to use each type of code and which codes NOT to use!
- Access to an acupuncture-specific insurance website for downloading forms, getting industry updates, and much more!
- Best practices for planning your patients’ care when insurance will be billed
- How to actually submit and manage a claim whether you are billing private fee-for-service insurance companies, managed care, workers’ comp, or personal injury cases